"Those beautiful eyes
Watching every move I make
It is a chance I have to take
I have to tell you
How I really feel
I have to tell you
Your eyes make me melt
I have to let you know
Even when you're kind of sad
Your eyes have a beautiful glow
One that no one else has had
There's nothing I wouldn't do
Just to hear you say
That you like me
Because I hope you that you do
I'm willing to wait
Until you think it's okay
It's something I anticipate
Even though I realize I may never get my way"
What is it about me that makes me such a sucker for eyes? maybe its because the eyes are a gateway to someones soul. when you look into someones eyes you can tell alot about a person... how they are feeling, if something is wrong, if they are lying or telling the truth. so much can be deciphered through their eyes. every time i look into her eyes i melt, i see sincerity, i see someone that is close to my heart, someone i care about and someone who overall enjoys life, has no regrets and lives each say to the fullest, i see no fault, i see perfection.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment